Monday, August 25, 2014

The Serious Next



Today marks a time when there feels to be a "serious next" in the works...at least there had better be.  I mean, really, seriously, in all seriousness and comedy Universe...what is Next???

I know I am not alone in this being a particularly trying time. There are many others who are moving through profound change, struggle, road-block after seeming road-block to no relief and I have to ask - really....what is the Serious Next?



Along with my super-amazing imagining editor, Rev. Noel McInnis, we are almost finished with the edits for our book "Surfing the Paradigm Shift" due to come out hopefully by October of this year...and I have to say that my life must be awaiting its release or something before things gracefully resolve, evolve and unclog to the next level.  and I wonder about that for you too.



You see....we ARE in the midst of a great Paradigm Shift.  And it is becoming more and more apparent to me that we can no longer continue in the old ways....we cannot.  And I am beginning to think that if we try to, we will be sabotaged by our own inner wisdom that can see with the Celestial eye - that which we cannot yet, in the physical.
 We are not allowed to move ahead as if things were to continue in an old pattern of repetition, compartmentalization and limitations and YET.....we still don't know how to do it in the new way. So what's up?!

Is a Crisis on its way?

What does it take to make this shift? To move from the "old" way into to the "mold-less" way?  Into the life that is begging our discovery of it while still turning the pages of yesterdays teachings to try and navigate a road never traveled...while using a map that no longer applies.  Hmmmmmm?

I swear, every time I start down a path to a new goal to a new idea, and go through all the motions, take the steps, make the mental adjustments, get excited, do the work....every time as of late....that idea, that goal - becomes a no - go.  And I can't figure out why.

I watch my Facebook feed and notice that others are experiencing their own struggles of loved ones passing, having to move from their homes for lack of finances, broken relationships, lost jobs, illnesses, etc. and I see that we are in a great shift. . . that appears to me like a Crisis of great magnitude.



Now....it is true that it is not large enough (YET) to REQUIRE us to bind together, to share food, water, shelter as if we were in a major disaster and we had no other choice....but, the question is --- ARE WE GOING TO WAIT UNTIL IT GETS THAT BAD TO COME TOGETHER?

Sure some of us are "okay"....yet many more than I think are willing to admit it are NOT...are barely holding on, are JUST making it...and need another way to manifest RIGHT AWAY.  I know I do.

So what is the answer?

What is the Answer?

What if we came together NOW as if a crisis WERE happening and treated each other with the same kind of love, mutual offering, care and support that we would if the world were falling apart all around us?  Because for many of us, it feels this way on the inside.  Are we all still too proud to admit that we can't do it alone any more? That we really do need one another for this to work?



I once read of a study of 5 families who entered into an experiment for 2-3 years.  They all pooled their money and resources, food, cars, etc. for the entire time, except one of the families who shared all, but kept their finances separate.  At the end of the 3 years,  the families (save the one) had enough wealth for them each to buy their own homes....and the family that kept their money separate...they were further in debt than before.  This comes to my mind nearly every day.
The realization with this story is TRUTH and that is - - - that TOGETHER we all have more than enough for all of our needs and wants...but SEPARATE ...we remain divided in our own homes, lacking what we all need for a thriving existence.  We don't have enough to care for ourselves and so we think we could not help others,...but COMBINED we are powerful beyond measure.

SO.......

What am I saying?

I am not sure except I KNOW this principle to be true.  The Mormons, who I grew up indoctrinated by, call this the Law of Consecration.... That is - everyone (at some destined time) will bring all their resources together and share...and therefore be wholly provided for.  I think this time is NOW.


Some of us are good at cooking,
gardening, preparing food, sewing, cleaning, washing, building, Some of us are not.


Some of us are good at child-rearing, some at mechanics, some at computers, some at making money.

The point is...we all have gifts. We all have talents.  Some of us create beautiful works of art and others of us play sweet music.  Should all of our gifts be expected to bring in cash...and enough cash to sustain us - while some folks are obviously GOOD at and ENJOY making money?

  Some of us are ministers at heart, and yet have no congregation, only the world.  Some of us cook beautiful meals, but have no restaurant, only our loved ones.  Some of us tell amazing stories, poems, write plays, philosophize the way we will all continue forward harmoniously.  Some of us are visionaries, others are more practical and in the now.

We Need EVERY ONE of us....ALL of us are valuable.  Just because some of us do not make $$$$$$ doing what we do - does not mean those same people should live with less than those who do....but cannot perform other miraculous artistic endeavors.  Catch my drift?

The time has truly come, I do believe, for ALL of us to be valued for the BEINGS we ARE...and not for the money we make.  Our society praises the almighty dollar and does not reward those of us who do not have it.
What is the answer?



Well....it's funny cause those of us without it are the first to say we all need to come together and share what we have....and does that make us seem ungrateful or lazy? ! It shouldn't.  I would love to cook for people, to share freely the talents I have, to help with the children, to serve....to do the things I suppose SOME get paid for...but I am not.  I would not feel greedy to share what I can do.  Would you?

What is the next step?

I am not sure.  This is my rant.  This is my awareness.

I am seeing the most beautiful, talented, Spiritual beings - - - SUFFER - - for lack of $$$$ and it is WRONG.

In the past we'd all say "buck up and get a job".....but I honestly cannot see the total value in that now, as we are all moving into a reality where other things are taking precedence....where other core values are important and NEEDED.

Who will make the move.?  Who will be the first to OFFER it up....? To Offer the land, the giant HOME...the possibilities for the others to SHARE within?



Who will NOT FEAR greed, who will not fear sharing? Communing? Becoming as ONE people?

WHO?

I am searching my heart for how to move forward with this knowing.  For what I AM to do now?

Maybe you have an idea.   Share it.

Please.

Let us be poor - no more, hungry - no more, scared   -no more.

 Let the riches of the Earth feed ALL people, shelter ALL people and allow ALL people to shine in the gifts they were born with.



Come my Human Family.  Let's Grow Together.   GOD is GOOD..... Now it is TIME.  . .

 . . for the Serious Next.

Bliss.....let it be in the hearts and House of ALL.

Stasia

No comments:

Post a Comment