Friday, August 21, 2015

Pathways to Transformation ~ A Riveting Event...




Have you ever met someone who was so incredible at telling stories you didn't want them to stop, once they'd started...and you would do practically anything to spur them on into another incredible tale describing one of their mind-blowing experiences?

My friend Peter Burchim is such a person.

I absolutely LOVE to hear him talk about the interesting life happenings which have been thrown his way, those which have been placed before him that he has so thoughtfully chosen, and to those crazy, unthinkable "no-way" moments that are seriously beyond my believability meter, but I knew, because it was Peter telling it, it must be true.

I love this guy....he has really been practicing the art of sucking the marrow out of life...so much so, that recently, he was in a life-threatening accident (several actually) that left him unable to act in the world like you and me...

Sometimes it takes a "tragedy" to bring forth our very best, or to inspire the tale that will enliven the many....or to download the material that the world has been waiting for.

I have the blessed opportunity to share the stage with Peter Burchim this coming Wednesday evening at an event I don't think you want to miss....we are calling it "Pathways to Transformation" and I believe it truly will be an evening of transformation for every person who attends.

Peter and I will be in an open dialogue....one where you are invited to ask questions and participate...on topics of transformation and empowerment...the hottest issues of the day.

When considering putting this event together, and while musing at how what Peter had to share meshed with what I was up to - we realized that not only did the ever expanding and developing emotional clearing and empowerment work I am doing complement Peters work incredibly....we found out that the pieces fit so well together we really should be packaging them together as a full-transformative-support tool for people. At the very least we decided we ought to speak about it and let you decide.

You see, for those of you who have glimpsed into the world I am working in...you may or may not have realized that the Emotion Code work I certified in back at the beginning of 2015 has only taken off and multiplied itself into one of the most incredible and ground-breaking modalities of today. I will be talking a bit about it and letting you know of how you can get in on this life-changing method for accessing the secrets of the subconscious mind and decoding the mysteries of your life and heart.

I hope you will join Peter and I as we discuss the blocks people are facing today in this quickly evolving world we are living in, and how to over-come them, feel more empowered and recall ancient, authentic wisdom that will propel you into the next level of beingness.

We are meeting all committed friends and passersby at the Clarion Hotel by the airport on Wednesday, August the 26th from 7-9pm. Bring a friend, it is a love-offering donation and their will be opportunities and tools there that you don't want to miss out on!

Thank you for being such an incredible part of my journey and for letting me be part of yours!

See you next Wednesday ~

May there be Bliss in the House ~ always!

Stasia
www.blissinthehouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment