Sunday, June 8, 2014

Fitting Myself Inside a Box Which turned out to be a Limitless Creation Generator!


I never thought that I would say it...me - Sagittarian, free-thinker, out-of-the-boxer, miss randomly following the whim of the One Life leading me this way and that...yes, that has been me.  Until now.  I have finally found the blessedness of a routine!

That's right.  A routine.

What's great about this routine I have found...is it still leaves room for the dynamic, creative, wandering, exploring me.  It does, it really does. It amazingly enough -- does!
 It just makes things more productive, organized and friendly.  And the kids like it.

I know, many, if not most of you who have been thriving with routine, maybe your whole lives probably think I am crazy to not have had such wisdom working for me all these years.  ... I know...
Some of us take longer to implement things so we can fit them into to our "functioning personality" ... or is it the "ego-less self" who finally allows us to surrender into the pattern that is inherent in all of life.  That's right, of course....all of life moves in patterns, harmonious rhythms of repeating organized beats...like a symphony...of course it does!

I don't know why I have been so resistant.  I supposed it was from my very patterned up-bringing and following the "rules" that took me so long to break-free from in order to find the beat of my very own drum...the problem has been, that drum needed tuning.

Oh, I mean it's fun and fine to beat your drum in the forest or distant lands once in a while and hear the sound of your own echoing...and scream, and laugh and wonder what other amazing sounds you can make...but that is only so fun for so long.  Finally, one day, you realize you need to pick a song...the one called "your life" and write the melody....and play it.  Now don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean it will be boring, and stick to the same melody all the time, no.  But have you ever heard a great song that kept changing rhythm, beats and patterns?!  Chaotic for sure.

Okay....so, this took me a while, but I am always saying that I am just starting this game....that I just got through "kindergarten" if you will, and it is finally time to go to the "real school" ... this life we are in... the game is on.  No matter who you are or what you have been doing up until now...no matter your so-called "age"...this new world is on...and the game starts NOW.

Thank the good universe I am finally finding rhythm.



I guess you could say that I thank my near 7 month old for this insight... as he needs a nap pretty much every 2 hours like clockwork.  Oh sure, we can stretch it a little here and there, but not to much or the straps will break and then "down comes the baby cradle and all"...(I finally understand what that means!)

I am also doing my best to actually get a fluid successful stream running through my life in all ways - financially included...this has given me the opportunity to step back and look at what is important, where I want to put emphasis, and what is "working now".. . the funny thing about this whole game is that it is true...what my baby-daddy once said..."look at what is working now, effortlessly, and do that more"...yes - that seems to be the case.


So, as I get my writing more fluid, this blog, the book that is coming out, my creative non-fiction bubbling in my head...and as I consent to that drive to "be on the air" and start recording weekly podcasts, as I continue down the path of this Yoga Nidra...which is exploding exponentially the deeper I go into it... I am finding that I can have a day for each of these things...and not burn myself out!  I can have a day that is my blog day (today)...a day for a talk show, a day for creativity, a day for book writing, several days for readings and yoga nidra recordings and a day for simple play.  This is astoundingly brilliant to me!  Why have I never found this pattern before? ...Well, maybe I have, in the distant past, before children...when I was nannying 3 days a week, teaching yoga two days and modeling two with a day of rest.  I figured it out then that I could never just do one thing all the time and be happy.  ... or rather...not get restless.
(I know happiness comes from within)

So here I am at the library with my older yesterday, trying to keep up on his reading while he is "off track"...picking out level one reading books and suddenly I realize we need craft ideas....we need lots of them.  We head to the aisle full of books with all kinds of creative brilliance all packaged up and ready to go.  Out the door we go with the heaviest recyclable shopping bag full of 21 different books, only 5 of which are "reading books"...and the evening goes on to reveal level 2 of "project organize our lives".... I am thrilled beyond measure at what is happening here!

Okay, so now we have, besides my own personal "work" schedule, we now have a crafting schedule for me and said older child.  We have a cooking day/day in the kitchen...a garden day, a drawing/painting day, a recycled craft day, a day for specific outings, a "free day" and a day for hand crafts such as jewelry, woodwork and the like.  These I have strategically lined up with my working schedules so that they flow what seems like the best for all.



Do you know what this has allowed for?! ...besides peace of mind, a relaxed body and blissful joy to emanate from my being (extremely important)...this has made me see all the "free" time I have...and what else can really happen here.   Now here is the magical part.

You  know how there are things you wish could happen, but you don't even see how they could be possible...like someone would never cooperate, or you just can't see fitting it in, or whatever excuse you have?!  I had a ton of them....well, now...all of the sudden - - - they are happening.
example:

My 7 year old has just agreed to start oil-pulling at night while I read him a story to hopefully heal his teeth and gums....can I say this again?! My 7 year old has agreed to start oil-pulling...this is miraculous, okay?  This is putting a spoonful of coconut oil in your mouth and swishing it around for 10 minutes...I have been trying to get myself to do this for sometime....as a gag reflex is often accompanying the adventure...(and by the way I just started doing this 3 days ago too - thanks to scheduling !!)...Wow.

So, here I am, it's only 8:30 in the morning.  When I complete this blog, that will be it for my "work" today...I have already stretched, had a light breakfast with superfood smoothie, fresh peaches and a cup of Mate.  I have oil pulled while showering, after dry-brushing, oiled up, said affirmations (which are also part of my evening yoga nidra - - for re-emphasis)...all while baby sleeps morning nap.  We are geared up with some coconut rice on the stove to be eaten with fresh mangos when older child is hungry...and I am ready for a walk and today's activity...which I prepared for last night!  (today is recycle craft day).  Can I glow anymore?!  I am so thrilled.  All I have now to do is pick the morning mantra...another aspect on the growing list of morning magical moment enhancers.  I love mantras.

And here that is: OM SHREEM HREEM SARASWATYAI NAMAHA

Syllable Meanings:
OM: Divine Reality
SHREEM: for material prosperity
HREEM: for becoming a leader and fulfilling desires for power
SARASWATYAI: Saraswati Mata
NAMAHA: we bow/ show reverence.

It is also -- to bestow Creativity, Resonance with Music and Arts...and to have Successful Non-attachment in these endeavors - ! Perfect!


What can I say?!  I am cheering for schedules!  I never thought I would know this kind of joy around routine.  And to those of you who do - I salute you!  Wow. It is truly liberating, to say the least.  The question becomes - - what more can I do now?!

I will round this blog up today by exuding the amaze I am having doing these consultations for people with personalized yoga nidras...this is incredible people.  Incredible.  In case you missed the Facebook insight I had the other day....here it is in a nutshell...:

If you ask your parents why they think you are not manifesting "whatever"...(money, a partner, success, etc.)... the answer they give you (though it may not be the "truth") is what your subconscious programming was as a child....it is the tape that is playing behind what you think the reason is....and that is keeping you from true success.  When we change THOSE tapes...then we can start manifesting as we desire.  Yoga Nidra changes those subconscious tapes...remember!

Right now I am offering consultations on Mondays and Wednesdays - - by donation only - - (to start)...which will then come with your personalized yoga nidra.  That is my schedule baby, and I'm stickin' to it....!! Let me know if you are interested.  And stay tuned...Thursday I'm on the air -- - using Spreaker.com...talking about the Paradigm Shift.

Love you all -- Time to up-cycle some crafts !

Bliss is in the house!

Stasia

No comments:

Post a Comment